Repair & restoration services
We add a touch of distinction.
Granite and marble countertop and floor repair and restoration specialist that will breathe new life into your stone surfaces
An experienced granite and marble countertop and floor repair and restoration specialist can give your stone surfaces a new lease of life with a quality refurbishment to restore their natural beauty.
Natural stones such as granite and marble produce extremely hard-wearing surfaces that can add a sense of class and elegance to homes and businesses. Granite is a particularly tough material, exuding character and sheer splendour, while marble boasts a timeless, sophisticated quality.
However, granite and marble will eventually begin to show signs of wear and tear, marble especially so, because it’s more porous than granite. A timely marble countertop repair or marble floor restoration by a professional marble restoration company will cost far less than having to install replacements.
Do my stone surfaces need repairing?
Here are 3 signs that your countertops or floors are in need of some tender loving care from marble repair specialists or a granite repair specialist.
- Fading shine. Over time, stone surfaces can lose their lustre, particularly marble, which is softer than granite. A stone surfaces specialist can soon bring back the sparkle to your flooring or countertops.
- Staining. All stone surfaces are prone to staining, and these marks can be difficult to remove. The DIY approach may run the risk of costly errors, particularly if unsuitable chemical cleaning products are used. If in doubt, consult a professional marble or granite countertop restoration company or marble tile repair and flooring specialist.
- Etching. These are the dull blemishes resulting from contact with acidic products like vinegar and lemon juice. If the problem is minor, a stone polishing compound may do the trick, but more severe cases will require restoration by professionals.
Other indications that your stone surface needs repair or restoration include flaking, cracking and yellowing, and the longer the problem is allowed to persist, the harder it will be to rectify it.
Yellowing can occur when grime becomes embedded in the stone. Coatings such as wax can also yellow with age, and some stones will naturally begin to turn yellow eventually. Flaking typically happens when stone is exposed to excessive amounts of water. Cracking can be the result of natural settling or poor installation.
Wish to speak with an experienced and dependable stone surfaces supplier and installer about your needs?
Need help from a reliable and competitively-priced specialist stone surfaces wholesaler and installer?
Stone surface restoration and repair techniques
Calling in specialists in stone surface restoration and repair before problems get out of hand will avoid the expense and inconvenience of having to replace your floors or countertops.
Expert refurbishment services provided by stone surface specialists entail use of the industry’s leading tools, techniques, and chemicals to revive the appearance of jaded floors and countertops.
- Scratches, stains, etching, and other damage can be removed by grinding the top layer of the stone, while cracks and holes can be filled with an epoxy adhesive in a matching colour.
- The restoration process is typically completed by deep cleaning and polishing to create a glossy finish or honing for a smooth, matte result.
- Finally, the surface will be resealed as a protection against further damage.
Marble figurines and table tops
If you’ve chosen to splash out on a marble figurine to provide a focal point in your home or business premises, and it’s taken one hard knock too many, you’ll need marble restoration services specialising in marble statue repair – experts in precision workmanship, concealing repair lines and preserving the restored area.
Similarly, if your marble table surface is beginning to show its age, you’ll require the services of a marble table top repair expert.
Stone kitchen countertops
Natural stone kitchen countertops such as marble and granite, and man-made engineered quartz worktops, can all suffer damage if hot items like saucepans are placed on them.
If the burn mark is superficial, it may be possible to remove the sooty deposit as soon as the surface has cooled, by wiping it down with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
However, if the problem is more serious, a professional quartz countertop heat damage repair, or specialist marble and granite countertop repair services, may be necessary to draw out the stain by application of a special poultice.
Caring for your refurbished countertop or flooring
When your stone flooring experts or marble or granite countertop repair specialists have finished working their magic by reviving the splendour of your stone surface, you can follow a few simple steps to keep it looking good:
- Make sure you have your countertop or floor resealed regularly with the right type of sealant.
- Stick to a regular maintenance and cleaning routine to safeguard against a build-up of dirt.
- Avoid harsh cleaning products containing bleach or ammonia, which may damage the stone.
- Wipe down spills immediately to prevent staining.
A granite and marble countertop and floor repair and restoration services company you can trust
Singapore Stone Industry have been repairing and restoring granite, marble, travertine, and quartz countertops and floors, earning a solid reputation for their integrity as stone surface specialists and for their focus on customer satisfaction.
We keep the price of our repairs and restorations as low as possible while still providing quality materials and professional craftmanship. Our marble floor restoration, granite restoration, granite countertop repair, travertine repair, and quartz countertop repair fees are all extremely competitive.
If your stone floors have seen better days, our experts in granite floor restoration, marble floor repair, marble tile restoration, and travertine floor restoration can soon have your flooring looking as good as new.
Let us know your requirements, no matter how big or small, we're sure we'll be able to help you out. Get in touch with us, and we'll respond to you within 3 working days.